Friday, November 21, 2008

Mommy's Little Man

I have been trying for several days now to get a picture of Tobias in push up position. This is a new trick of his and it reminds me of a picture of my brother stuck in a push up position screaming while my mother took a picture. Tobias is quite agile and does not get stuck, which makes it even more difficult to get a picture of this new feat. Here is the closest photo I've gotten.
The other obstacle I face in achieving the perfect picture is that, Tobias is now very aware of his surroundings and anything electronic. So, I can no longer sneak up on him or casually grab the camera. If I do manage to have the camera available, the beep preceeding the picture often does me in as in the next picture.


Title - Too Slow Mom
On a side note, the pants that went with this outfit, although perfect in length, are much to large around for Tobias and this was not the first time in the day that he literally crawled right out of his pants.

No comments: