Thursday, April 23, 2009

To The Tune of The William Tell Overture

Mommy is so wonderful,
Mommy is so wonderful,
Mommy is so wonderful,
Mooooommy is so wonderful!

Shortly after my last post, I called my Mom to bemoan my situation and my missing camera. She hadn't seen it, but asked if I had looked in several bizarre locations. Equally bizarre, if not more, is the fact that I had already checked all those places. As well as relocated my couch to clean out all of the kiddo klutter. I told her I would check the refrigerator one more time before I dove in our dumpsters (the next morning was trash pickup). Low and behold, my camera! I had set it in front between the freezer and refrigerator and I never put stuff there. I jumped, I shouted, I sang the song ~ my kids thought I was crazy. So I explained that I used to sing the song to my mom when I was little. They still thought I was crazy. Oh well, I didn't care. I was just happy to have my camera back.

No comments: