Wednesday, April 6, 2016

It's Been A Long Time

I returned looking for some menu ideas. I had a vague recollection that I had posted some of our weekly menus on this blog. I did find a few, but what I hadn't expected to find was several memories from my children's early years. I think they will chuckle over some of the stories. I was also shocked to find some of the stories had much more detail than I remember.

So I've decided that I'm going to try and post a little more often. I'm finding my other social media venues are lackluster and chaotic. Here is to a simplified online profile!

Weekly menu:

Thursday ~ Little Man's birthday inspired by Five Guys Burgers & Fries
    Burgers, Fries and Peanut Appetizer

Friday ~ Fish, Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Baked Yams and Salad

Saturday ~ Spring Rolls and Chicken Stir Fry followed by
Vanilla Cake and Root Beer Ice Cream

Sunday ~ Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Monday ~ Chicken Cacciatore

Tuesday ~ TBA

Wednesday ~ TBA

No comments: