Monday, April 11, 2011

Exercise Week 2

Well this was the first day of my second week of exercise. If you read my previous post, you will know that I have not felt well enough to do much of anything. I made a goal last week to go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 6am. Although not perfect, I was able to get to bed before 11pm most nights and was able to get myself downstairs in front of the TV for my workouts by 6:15am. As this is week number two, I have set a new goal for myself. I'm trying to be more careful about my food choices. So for breakfast, I had vanilla yogurt with a Tbsp of cocoa to help curb the chocolate cravings. I took a mug of tea to work with me and was able to get by on only 1/2 Tbsp of sugar (this is an accomplishment, I will have you know). When I got home, I had an orange for a snack. Lunch was a healthy heaping plate of spinach with a wonderful mango dressing (it's only 30 calories for 2 Tbsp). I was doing so well that I celebrated with the last of the cookie dough brownies (not so good). I had a small serving of juice while cooking dinner. For dinner we had pecan crusted salmon (200 calories, approx), spinach salad (30 calories), and spanikopita (because I was trying to get rid of it, and 340 calories, but only because I ate 2 servings, YIKES!). Not a bad first day. . . At least it leaves me a lot of room for improvement tomorrow. Did I mentionthat I'm researching desserts for a baby shower this weekend. Will power!

No comments: